Get the most out of LinkedIn!
Connecting LinkedIn with Rows gives you the power to retrieve the insights and metrics for your LinkedIn pages and posts, all in a spreadsheet.
Things you can do when using LinkedIn with Rows include:
- Retrieve your LinkedIn pages.
- Get the number of followers of LinkedIn pages.
- Retrieve insights about your LinkedIn pages.
- Retrieve the Linkedin posts of your pages.
- Retrieve the metrics of your LinkedIn posts.
Get the most recent number of followers of a public Linkedin page using its URL or page name.
Get general information about the Linkedin pages managed by your account.
Get metrics of your pages by date and aggregate results by day, week or month.
List Linkedin posts from your pages and get their description, message, title, and URL.
Get metrics about posts of your Linkedin pages by providing the post ID. List first your posts and then get metrics such as clicks, comments, and likes.