Table of Contents: Marketing Playbook
Learn how marketers use Rows to set up ads reports, build Google Analytics and Search Console dashboards and monitor social media activity.
The Marketing Playbook is a collection of articles on how to leverage Rows to deal with some of the most common marketing activities. Each chapter illustrates tasks related to specific marketing subfields: let's go through them one by one.
Social media management refers to a broad set of actions, devoted to the management and expansion of businesses social media accounts.
- How to track your follower-base growth on social media
- How to measure your Facebook and Instagram posts performances
- How to measure your LinkedIn posts performance
Performance marketing includes any advertising activity whose spending is proportional to quantitative results metrics, such as impressions and/or clicks. This is now the most common way of conducting online marketing, both on social media, search engines, and other ads platform.
- How to set up a Google Ads report
- How to set up a Facebook/Instagram Ads report
- How to set up a Linkedin Ads report
- How to build campaign tracking URLs
SEO stands for 'Search Engine Optimization' and comprehends a variety of tasks whose aim is to improve the rank position of your website on the main search engines.
- How to monitor your website search performance with Search Console
- How to track keywords' performance with Search Console
- How to plan your link-building activity
- How to track on-page SEO elements
- How to track your competitors’ website loading performance with PageSpeed
- How to audit your website loading performance with PageSpeed
Growth marketing is a subfield of marketing that refers to various activities that go beyond the traditional marketing model (positioning and channeling a product or service). It focuses on growth and scale, leveraging analytics coming from product or comms experiments, sales campaigns, or data acquisition.
- How to plan and tracking your growth experiments
- How to track your growth experiments with Google Analytics
- How to set up a custom traffic report with Google Analytics
- How to enrich and qualifying a list of contacts and automating CRM sync
Content marketing encompasses the production of any content whose aim is to attract, convert or retain (potential) customers, for example, blog, video channels, and PR coups.
New to Rows?