Monitoring the performance of your Facebook posts is not easy. There is no intuitive way of doing it and the automatic alternatives are expensive and hard to configure. That's why many people end up doing it manually, export data into different spreadsheets and analyze it very inefficiently.
This template automates this process, all in a spreadsheet. You only need define your Facebook page username and date range and it will retrieve the post metrics and automatically generate the performance report for you.
How it works
- Enter the username of your Facebook page.
- Enter the date range you want to retrieve the posts from.
- The Facebook function will retrieve the posts and display them.
- The Facebook function will also retrieve the posts metrics.
- You can adjust your report by adding or changing the list of metrics to retrieve.