Table of contents: Founders Playbook
Learn how founders use Rows to tackle their tasks, such as fundraising, cap table management, finance and budgeting, employee equity allotment.
The Founders Playbook is a collection of articles on how to leverage Rows to deal with some of the most common activities of founding teams, such as: planning fundraising, building a cap table, defining the annual budget, monitoring the cash flow or allocating the Employees equity pool.
- How to build your company cap table
- How to assess the impact of a new founding round
- How to track your ESOP vesting and allotment
- How to monitor your company's cash flow
- How to build a cohort analysis
- How to plan your annual financial budget
- How to plan and tracking your fundraising activity
- How to enrich and qualifying a list of contacts