The PageSpeed Insights reports on the performance of a page on both mobile and desktop devices, and provides suggestions on how that page may be improved.
This template uses the Google PageSpeed API to measure the performance of one or more web pages and retrieve suggestions on how to improve the page's performance, accessibility, and SEO, all in a spreadsheet!
How it works
- Enter the website or web page URL to analyze.
- You can also specify the strategy of the analysis by defining either "desktop" or "mobile".
- Google PageSpeed will retrieve the PageSpeed score and the the loading experience.
- The full analysis retrieves also includes information including page stats, recommendations, and more.
- You can run the analysis for multiple pages by adding the URLs and analyzing all of them at once.