Find and get data about places and locations!
Connecting Google Maps with Rows gives you the power to find directions and places and enrich them with data, all in a spreadsheet.
Things you can do when using Maps and Places (Google) with Rows include:
- Find places by name or location and enrich them with data.
- Find places within a specific radius including restaurants, cafes, gyms, schools, and more.
- Geocode addresses or locations by converting them into their longitude and latitude coordinates.
- Reverse geocode pairs of longitude and latitude coordinates into their address.
- Find the directions between locations using several modes of transportation including transit, driving, walking, or cycling.
- Calculate the travel distance and time for a matrix of origins and destinations.
- Find the elevation of locations in meters.
Get directions according to you start and end locations. You can further define your search by choosing a mode of transportation or adding waypoints.
Retrieves the directions from all starting locations to all destination locations.
Get the elevation, in meters, for a given set of coordinates.
Get the latitude and longitude coordinates for an address.
Get the address based on latitude and longitude coordinates.