Get the most out of BigQuery
Connecting Google BigQuery with Rows gives you the power to query your database tables, all in a spreadsheet.
Things you can do when using BigQuery with Rows include:
- Importing BigQuery data from specific tables in your data warehouse to use in custom reports.
- Automatically importing the results from the same query every day, week, or month into the spreadsheet.
- Querying the data warehouse using SQL syntax using the QUERY_BIGQUERY function.
- Automating the BigQuery reporting process and receiving the daily, weekly, or monthly metrics by email.
- Automating the BigQuery reporting process and sending the daily, weekly, or monthly metrics to a Slack user or Slack channel.
Import a table from a BigQuery dataset.
Use SQL to query your BigQuery tables.