To make sure that you have the smoothest experience possible while using Rows, we've got a few limits that ensure you don't run into any computational bottlenecks.
REFRESH() function can take a
range of up to 10 000 cells as its argument.
At the moment, Rows only supports Chrome as a web browser. If you use other browsers, such as Safari or Mozilla, you may see some UI or functionality issues.
- A single user can own 5 workspaces
- 50 folders per workspace
- 500 spreadsheets per folder
- 200 pages per spreadsheet
- 200 tables per spreadsheet
- 5 tables per page
Your live spreadsheets:
- can be accessed by up to 100 users at the same time.
Each cell can have a maximum of:
- 4000 characters for formulas — The limit is on bytes and not chars. In UTF8, char size is 1 to 4 bytes, depending on the char. The most useful chars are 1 byte, but emojis for example is longer (4 bytes)
- 200KB for computed values or strings.
- Handle up to one million characters during processing, as long as the stored result of the function doesn't exceed the maximum of 200KB per cell.
- Effect up to 100 000 cells within five minutes.
- Each integration can have up to 6 accounts connected in Rows.
- Requests that are not executed under ten minutes are timed out with a
#FAIL!error, indicating that "The request expired. Try again later."
- can fetch up to 1000KB, as long as the result to be stored as the cell value doesn't exceed the maximum of 200KB per cell.
- have a timeout of 60 seconds
Each table can have a maximum of:
- 20 000 rows.
- 104 columns.
- 5 automation functions (