To make sure that you have the smoothest experience possible while using Rows, we've got a few limits that ensure you don't run into any computational bottlenecks.
REFRESH() function can take a
range of up to 10 000 cells as its argument.
At the moment, Rows only supports Chrome as a web browser. If you use other browsers, such as Safari or Mozilla, you may see some UI or functionality issues.
- A single user can own 5 workspaces
- 50 folders per workspace
- 500 spreadsheets per folder
- 200 pages per spreadsheet
- 200 tables per spreadsheet
- 5 tables per page
Your live spreadsheets:
- can be accessed by up to 100 users at the same time.
Each cell can have a maximum of:
- 2000 characters for formulas.
- 200KB for computed values or strings.
- Handle up to one million characters during processing, as long as the stored result of the function doesn't exceed the maximum of 200KB per cell.
- Effect up to 100 000 cells within five minutes.
- Each integration can have up to 6 accounts connected in Rows.
- Requests that are not executed under ten minutes are timed out with a
#FAIL!error, indicating that "The request expired. Try again later."
PUT() functions can fetch up to 1000KB, as long as the result to be stored as the cell value doesn't exceed the maximum of 200KB per cell.
Each table can have a maximum of:
- 20 000 rows.
- 104 columns.
- 5 automation functions (