Use PostgreSQL to query tables in your databases and tables to build insightful reports.Connect
Get the most out of PostgreSQL
Connecting PostgreSQL with Rows gives you the power to query your database tables, all in a spreadsheet.
Things you can do when using PostgreSQL with Rows include:
- Importing PostgreSQL data from specific databases, and tables your data warehouse to use in custom reports.
- Automatically importing the results from the same query every day, week, or month into the spreadsheet.
- Querying the data warehouse using SQL syntax using the QUERY_POSTGRESQL function.
- Automating the PostgreSQL reporting process and receiving the daily, weekly, or monthly metrics by email.
- Automating the PostgreSQL reporting process and sending the daily, weekly, or monthly metrics to a Slack user or Slack channel.
Use SQL to query your PostgreSQL tables.