Use Redshift to query tables in your databases, schemas and views and build insightful reports.Connect
Get the most out of Amazon Redshift
Connecting Amazon Redshift with Rows gives you the power to query your database tables, all in a spreadsheet.
Things you can do when using Amazon Redshift with Rows include:
- Importing Redshift data from specific databses, schemas and views in your data warehouse to use in custom reports.
- Automatically importing the results from the same query every day, week, or month into the spreadsheet.
- Querying the data warehouse using SQL syntax using the QUERY_Redshift function.
- Automating the Redshift reporting process and receiving the daily, weekly, or monthly metrics by email.
- Automating the Redshift reporting process and sending the daily, weekly, or monthly metrics to a Slack user or Slack channel.
Use SQL to query your Redshift tables.