Saving charts as images
Learn how to save and export charts as images.
In Rows you can save or export your charts as images, completed with its title, your workspace avatar and a link to your public workspace.
To save an image, follow these steps:
- Click on the settings menu in the top right corner of the chart.
- Select "Export as PNG".
- Customize the chart export. Options:
- Display the title on the top left of the image
- Display the workspace avatar on the top right of the image
- Display the url of the workspace on the bottom left of the image
- Add a white background to the export. The image is exported with a transparent background by default
After exported, the image will now be in your Recent Downloads folder(or the selected location for the download) and ready to be shared.