Get the most out of Twitter!
Connecting Twitter with Rows gives you the power to control and automate your Twitter account, all in a spreadsheet.
Things you can do when using Twitter with Rows include:
- Follow and unfollow Twitter users.
- Like tweets.
- Post and schedule tweets.
- Search and retrieve lists of tweets based on keywords.
- Search and retrieve lists of Twitter users based on keywords, name, interest, company, location, etc.
- Get the followers and following of any Twitter user.
- Retrieve the tweets of any user.
- Retrieve the retweets of any tweet.
- Track Twitter hashtags and keywords.
- Track the follower growth of any user.
- Track Twitter mentions with Slack or email.
- Automate the tweeting of News articles and posts.
Twitter is a social networking website on which users post and interact with messages known as "tweets". Users can post, like, and retweet tweets. In 2013, it was one of the ten most-visited websites and has been described as "the SMS of the Internet". As of 2018, Twitter had more than 321 million monthly active users.twitter.com
Follow up to 400 new users on Twitter per day.
Get the number of followers of a Twitter account.
Get the number of people someone follows on Twitter
Get Twitter user information by name, ID, or URL.
Like a Tweet by providing its ID.
Post up to 1000 tweets from your account per day.
Search for retweets of a given tweet and find who have retweeted it.
Get up to 100 tweets from the last 7 days based on keyword, handle or hashtag.
Search for Twitter users by keyword. You can query by topical interest, name, company, location, and so on.
Search for the most recent tweets from a user.
Unfollow a twitter user.