Get the most out of YouTube!
Connecting YouTube with Rows gives you the power to analyze your YouTube performance as well as monitor the competition's, all in a spreadsheet.
Things you can do when using YouTube with Rows include:
- Search and retrieve lists of YouTube videos matching specific search terms, topics, locations, publication dates, and more.
- Retrieve the metrics of any YouTube video.
- Retrieve the metrics of any YouTube channel.
- Retrieve insights for your YouTube videos.
- Retrieve insights for your YouTube channel.
YouTube is a video-sharing platform that allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to playlists, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users. As of May 2019, more than 500 hours of video content are uploaded to YouTube every minute and as of October 2020, YouTube is the second-most popular website in the world, behind Google.youtube.com/
Get the description and all available stats of a channel.
Get the description and all available stats of a video.
Search for videos in YouTube by keywords, location, etc.