Get the most out of Google Analytics!
Connecting Google Analytics with Rows gives you the power to query your website data and analyze your performance to make important business decisions, all in a spreadsheet.
Things you can do when using Google Analytics with Rows include:
- Retrieve Google Analytics website metrics from multiple views and create custom automated reports and dashboards. Then, publish it as a web app that you can share with your team members.
- Automate the Google Analytics reporting process and recieve the daily, weekly, or monthly metrics by email.
- Automate the Google Analytics reporting process and send the daily, weekly, or monthly metrics to a Slack user or a Slack channel.
About Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. As of 2019, Google Analytics is the most widely used web analytics service on the web.marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/
Get insights about your Google Ads campaigns.
Get insights about your ad groups from Google Ads.
Get insights about keyword from Google Ads campaigns.
Get insights about search queries from Google Ads campaigns.
Get insights about video campaigns available on Google Ads.
Get a report with custom Google Analytics metrics within a date range.
Get a list of your Google Analytics accounts.
Get a report with the most common page metrics within a date range.
Returns a report with the most common session metrics within a date range.
Google Analytics content to help you get started!
- How to Create a Custom Google Analytics Dashboard in a Spreadsheet
- How to Use Google Analytics in Rows Like a Pro