Google Search Console and Google Analytics are undoubtedly some of the most powerful analytics platforms in the world. They allows you to gather user and search analytics for your websites, mobile apps, e-commerce platforms and more. While both Google Search Console and Google Analytics offer some reporting features, you might want to create some of your own custom dashboards and spreadsheets to combine, track, and analyze the metrics from both platforms. This process can be daunting as it requires a lot of manual work of gathering the data from multiple sources on the platform, inputting that data in the spreadsheet, and updating it periodically. This template saves you the hassle and allows you to automate the entire process. You can create your custom dashboard that combines the metrics from both Google Search Console and Google Analytics and publish it as a web app to share with your team members.
How it works
- Specify the Google Analytics view you want to use.
- Specify the Google Search Console property you want to use.
- Specify the date range to get the metrics for.
- Enter the pages you want to retrieve the metrics for.
- The Google Search Console function will retrieve and display the pages metrics from Google Search Console.
- The Google Analytics function will retrieve and display the pages metrics from Google Analytics.