Get Facebook page posts
Retrieve the posts of any Facebook page
Retrieving a list of Facebook page posts is no easy task, especially for pages that you don't manage. Whether you want to get your pages' post or your competitors' to monitor and benchmark their performance, there's no intuitive way ot do so. That's why many people eventually end up performing it manually and analyzing them in a very tedious manner.
This template allows you to automate this process, all in a spreadsheet. You just define your Facebook page username and date range and it will retrieve the posts along with their reactitons.
How it works
- Enter the username of your Facebook page.
- Enter the date range you want to retrieve the posts from.
- The Facebook function will retrieve the posts and display them.
- The Facebook function will also retrieve the number of posts' reactions.
- You can adjust your report by adding or changing the list of metrics to retrieve.