Automate Salesforce lead generation
Find and enrich companies and their leadership teams
Lead generation is one of the most daunting tasks for any sales person. You spend most of your time building lead lists for your business or sales team and enriching those lists with data. This process is usually done manually or using multiple tools which makes it counterintuitive.
Using this template, you can set up the process once in minutes in a spreadsheet and automate it so that it generates and enriches your prospects lists for you while you focus on the important part which is converting them.
How it works
- Define your search criteria including number of employees, location, idustry, last funding date, last funding amount, last funding type, total funding, and investor.
- Crunchbase will return a list of companies matching your search criteria.
- You can enrich the companies with contact information, employee size, information about funding rounds, founders, investors, and more.
- If you've enriched a company with Crunchbase, you can export their leadership team to a new view. You'll get founder/C-level names, titles, social URLs, and more.
- You can then use Hunter to find their email addresses and validate them using ZeroBounce.
- You can search for LinkedIn profiles of additional stakeholders at the company using Google and enrich them with validated email addresses as well.
- You can automatically send your new prospects to Salesforce, along with all the custom properties you've put together.