To make sure that you have the smoothest experience possible while using Rows, we've got a few limits that ensure you don't run into any computational bottlenecks.
REFRESH() function can take a
range of up to 10 000 cells as its argument.
At the moment, Rows only supports Chrome as a web browser. If you use other browsers, such as Safari or Mozilla, you may see some UI or functionality issues.
Each cell can have a maximum of:
- 2000 characters for formulas.
- 200KB for computed values or strings.
- Handle up to one million characters during processing, as long as the stored result of the function doesn't exceed the maximum of 200KB per cell.
- Effect up to 100 000 cells within five minutes.
Your live spreadsheets:
- can be accessed by up to 100 users at the same time.
- have a maximum of 10 000 cells (only applies to tables that have their publishing option set to Form).
PUT() functions can fetch up to 1000KB, as long as the result to be stored as the cell value doesn't exceed the maximum of 200KB per cell.
Each table can have a maximum of:
- 20 000 rows.
- 104 columns.
- 5 automation functions (