Get the most out of Instagram!
Connecting Instagram with Rows gives you the power to track Instagram accounts performance, analyze posts KPIs, and enrich contacts with Instagram insights, all in a spreadsheet.
To access data from Instagram, you need to have a Business or Creator Instagram account linked to a Facebook page. See here how to set up a Creator account on Instagram.
Things you can do when using Instagram with Rows include:
- Get the number of followers of an Instagram account.
- Get the number of users an Instagram account is following.
- Retrieve posts from an Instagram account and their metrics.
- Enrich your Instagram account with insights and key metrics.
- Get the insights and key metrics for your Instagram posts.
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook. The app allows users to upload media, which can be edited with filters and organized with tags and location information. As of October 2015, over 40 billion photos had been uploaded.instagram.com/
Get insights and key metrics for your account within a time period.
Get information about the Instagram account connected to your Facebook business account.
Get the 50 latest Instagram posts and KPIs from an account.
Get the number of followers of an Instagram account.
Get the number of users an Instagram account is following.
Get the insights and key metrics for one of your Instagram posts.